Digital Marketing and Content Champion – Work Virtually and Make Money
- Are you energetic, self-motivated, creative, able to work independently (Remotely, From Home, as a second GIG, etc)
- Ready to grow and with a passion, drive, and attitude to succeed no matter what?
We are Hunting for a creative Digital Marketing Expert to make us stand out.
As part of our growth strategy, Liberty is looking to hire high-energy and self-motivated team members that seek life-work balance, passive income and are looking for an environment of growth. Ideally, our team members are very creative, able to work independently, and bring to their work an attitude and drive that can allow them to inject their professional skills and take our brand to the next level.
As our Digital Engagement champion, you will design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including
- Design Develop and monitor marketing and digital campaigns, budgets and prepare accurate reports on overall performance.
- Design, Develop, and monitor marketing and digital marketing campaigns, budgets and prepare accurate reports
- Data mining, database creation, digital campaigns, and promotions,
- Deploy and management of tools to ensure the appropriate engagement of all stakeholders in the quest to build and manage the mylibertyhome brand.
- More specifically
- Create content for online marketing
- Carry out content marketing for the website and blog
- Carry out search engine optimization
- Management and updating of the website, analytics, and blog
- Collect and analyze online customer feedback
- Generate online quality traffic for the website
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Plan and manage social media platforms
- Design and deploy email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Generate (create and edit) engaging Digital content (website landing pages, sites, social media content).
- Conceptualize, develop, implement and manage and track digital campaigns, promotions, giveaways, and deal with multichannel inquiries from the public and related organizations.
- Evaluate new trends and technology and recommend appropriate positioning to benefit our brands.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Monitor and Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Degree or Diploma in a business-related field with at least one years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising.
- Highly creative, excellent analytical abilities, outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Expansive knowledge in video and content writing, creation, and production.
- In-depth knowledge of social media best practices, and web analytics.
- Proficiency with MS Office plus CRM
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience using online tools such as Zoom to present & Slack to communicate
- You must also be prepared to register with Upwork.com where we will manage our relationship with you.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and technologies.
- Access to a computer
- Real-Estate industry experience will be an added advantage
We value our employees’ time and efforts and maintain a balanced work environment for collaboration and learning. We value individual contributions to our planning, decision-making, and culture. Your competitive remuneration package will include a performance-based commission paid for results.
Liberty Lifestyle is a real estate brokerage specializing in Kenyan real estate projects to deliver homeownership dreams, long-term value, and “Generational Wealth” for our clients that include first-time home buyers developers, land backers, renters, Kenyas in the Diaspora, and High Net worth clients.
Don’t Keep Share!
We value our employees and strive to create and maintain a work-life balanced environment of collaboration, learning, and growth. This position requires significant remote work. Your competitive remuneration package will be performance-based and will include commission and team incentive pay.