Interested in Working in the Real Estate Industry?
- Are you currently enrolled in or taking a real estate course at a college or university?
- Are you self-motivated, outgoing, and able to work independently?
- Or are you just interested in a real estate career?
Join TEAM LIBERTY and get to know the ropes of the industry. Build a successful career hands-on by working on real projects and under a mentorship program. Build a great career for yourself.
Liberty Hills Agency is a special real estate brokerage that markets special Kenyan real estate projects locally and globally. We deliver lifestyle, homeownership dreams, and long-term “Generational Wealth” to our clients. For More Information.
As part of our growth strategy, Liberty is looking to hire high-energy and self-motivated team members that seek life-work balance, passive income and are looking for an environment of growth.
Ideally, our team members are very creative, able to work independently, and bring to their work an attitude and drive that can allow them to inject their professional skills and take our brand to the next level.
Your Role as a Sales Intern
You will join our Fast Track Sales Intern Training Program and work with an experienced Sales AGENT in a sales territory. Your main role will be to learn sales and specifically how to be a real estate sales champion. You will be assigned and rewarded for meeting sales objectives and milestones.
- Prospect, acquire, and manage customers, clients, and partners.
- Prepare and present client proposals and follow leads and opportunities
- Manage a sales funnel for real estate properties that will include arranging new listing tours, conducting open house(s), and accompany prospective buyers in the quest to manage property closings and sale/lease within prescribed timelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to optimally package and brand real estate properties so as to deliver prompt sales/leases or efficient real estate property management.
- Design, Upload, Post, Update, Contribute, and Monitor diverse digital, print, and online platforms used in selling and listing properties this would include our website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate marketing and sales strategies and prepare quality listings and deploying publicity to realize sales objectives.
- Prepare/present timely and accurate reports on sales activities and productivity, and attend sales and management meetings.
- Offer exemplary customer service while interacting with current/potential customers and stakeholders.
- Zeal, and a passion for sales
- Currently pursuing a business course, certificate, or degree in a reputable institution.
- Presentable, attentive to detail, aggressive, highly numerate Great networking and ability to handle diverse and high-end clients.
- A high degree of emotional maturity, good command of English with excellent written, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Basic appreciation and proficiency of digital and social media
- Any past experience you have in the real estate industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office, any CRM, experience using online tools such as Zoom to present & Slack to communicate. You must also be prepared to register with Upwork.com where we will manage our relationship with you.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
We value and maintain a work-life balanced environment of collaboration, learning, and growth. A Sales Intern will require to work with little supervision and with significant remote work. Your competitive remuneration package will include a performance-based commission paid for results and team incentive pay.
|Job Category||Customer Service and Support|